Director of Corporate Audit & Advisory
Company: Corps Partners
Posted on: December 2, 2019
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting
- --Assist the VP, Corporate Audit & Advisory position the
internal audit function as a thought leader on risk management and
governance to include:
- --Evaluating governance frameworks and the effectiveness of the
company's risk management processes in an environment of business
transformation and acquisition integration.
- --Perform advisory services related to fraud, governance, risk
management, internal control and process effectiveness, to include
a leadership role in maturing the company's ERM program and
facilitating the annual enterprise risk assessment process.
- Reporting significant risk exposures and control issues,
relating to strategic, financial, technology and operational or
other matters as needed or requested by management or the Audit
- Assist the VP, Corporate Audit & Advisory in delivering audit
plan focused on business issues and risks, demonstrating:
- Meaningful understanding of the company's systems and
processes, business objectives, key risks, and financial and
- --------------Working knowledge of risk assessment techniques
including interview and survey processes, management of audit
universe, risk prioritization, and development of audit plan.
- Knowledge of external factors, such as economic environment,
regulatory compliance and emerging risks, and their potential
impact on the company's risk profile.
- Manage integrated audit teams by overseeing project management
duties related to planning, coordinating, execution of fieldwork,
and reporting, ensuring that:
- --Planning and risk assessments are performed for each audit
project to ensure that key risks are identified and addressed by
the audit scope.
- --Audit reports are well written, risk ratings appropriately
reflect business issues, and recommendations are clearly presented,
address root cause, and are agreed to by management.--
- Efforts between Corporate Audit & Advisory, the Internal
Controls PMO and the external auditors related to the company's
Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program are coordinated.--
- --Workpapers supporting audit projects are completed and
reviewed timely and in accordance with key performance indicators
and appropriate quality and professional standards.
- --Advance data analysis strategy, tools and techniques deployed
by Corporate Audit & Advisory by focusing on:
- Building business acumen and data capabilities within the team
through training, recruiting, internal partnerships, and/or
- --Following a consistent process to identify and evaluate
activities throughout the internal audit lifecycle to identify the
best opportunities for data analysis and automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration,
Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related
- Experience to include a minimum of 8+ years of related
experience, including at least 5 years of project management or
managing audit / compliance activities.--
- Certification (CPA/CIA/CISA or equivalent) by examination
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead diverse teams and
promote career development and progression.
- Ability to delegate work, deliver results, deal with complex
concepts, practice focused listening and gain cooperation.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in a variety of
settings and styles to include executive management meetings and
board level presentations.
- Technical proficiency with a variety of software applications,
audit management solutions and data analytics tools.--
Keywords: Corps Partners, Hickory , Director of Corporate Audit & Advisory, Accounting, Auditing , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!