Senior IT Auditor
Company: Volt Workforce Solutions
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Senior IT Auditor in Hickory, NC at VoltDate Posted: 1/23/2020Job
- Employee Type: Direct Hire
- Location: Hickory, NC
- Job Type: Telecommunications
- Duration: N/A
- Date Posted: 1/23/2020
- Job ID: 215232
- Contact Name Volt Branch
- Phone 9197827440Job DescriptionVolt is looking for a seasoned
professional to serve as Experienced Senior Information Technology
(IT) Auditor for one of our client in Hickory, NC . This position
will help manage critical aspects of the Technology Audit area of
the Internal Audit department including coordination with the
Financial / IT groups on Sarbanes-Oxley testing activities,
execution of any technology related Internal Audit projects, and
coordination with external auditors.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Assist with audit project planning, including risk assessment,
scope and budgeting of time.
- Provide subject matter expertise in IT general computer
controls (e.g., logical security, change management, operations,
disaster recovery), application, infrastructure areas (e.g.
firewalls, operating systems, databases, etc.), and strong
knowledge of information security risks.
- Execute IT SOX 404 compliance engagements including, testing
internal control design and operating effectiveness, providing
guidance to process owners, rationalizing controls, and proactively
communicating/tracking control improvement opportunities to
- Execute audit procedures and document results of testing. This
includes being familiar with audit software, data interrogation
tools, and documentation standards.
- Prepare well-written audit findings, including remediation
recommendations, submit timely to engagement management for review
- Lead audit projects demonstrating the ability to review staff
audit work to ensure it is well organized and meets test
- Provide proactive status updates to the IT Audit leadership,
Internal Audit team, IT/process owners, and external auditors.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with management
and Corporate Audit & Advisory team through individual contact and
- Participate in special projects pertaining to IT compliance
initiatives, as needed.QUALIFICATIONS:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years internal and/or external audit experience
- 2+ years project management or audit lead experience.
- CISA/CIA/CPA/CISSP or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Ability to organize and develop the audit report executive
summary, prioritize audit findings, and assign appropriate risk
- Strong knowledge of audit techniques, methodologies, and best
practices including around Sarbanes Oxley Section 404/302 and
- Strong knowledge of Internal Audit frameworks including
performing risk assessments, creating / updating control
documentation, testing controls, tracking deficiencies, and
- Action oriented, sets priorities, and maintains a drive for
- Effective oral and written communication skills in a variety of
settings and styles.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within diverse
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and other
business software applications (e.g. Microsoft products).
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and ITIL and
COBIT frameworks is preferred.
- Experience with audit tools and data analytics software
- Experience with the following systems and technical platforms:
SAP, Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Databases and Cloud Systems, including
Oracle application knowledge preferred.
- Financial audit experience with large publicly-traded company
or public accounting firm preferred.
- Comfortable with up to 25% travelAs a Volt employee, you can
expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing
tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial
relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by
applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit
your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit:
http://www.volt.com at http://www.volt.com/ and to see more of our
job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com at
http://jobs.volt.com/Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Pay Rate
is based on experienceIn order to promote this harmony in the
workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt
maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity
without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress
and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or
parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical
condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any
other category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Volt Workforce Solutions, Hickory , Senior IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!