Senior Material Data Analyst
Company: Shurtape Technologies, LLC
Posted on: November 11, 2019
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position requires strong strategic thinking and excellent
interpersonal skills, as well as daily interaction with all
departments to coordinate and manage incoming item data for
specified categories. The Sr. Analyst will actively lead the
evaluation of item requirements in order to recommend, assign, and
then engage company resources. The Sr. Analyst will develop and
manage timelines based on specific item needs and continuously
track and communicate project status. The Sr. Analyst is
responsible for gathering the necessary item information and
setting up all necessary fields and views that will be used to
setup items in SAP. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for all
item set-up (change management action as directed or project
approved). The Sr. Analyst will be expected to maintain a strong
working knowledge of responsible product categories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for insuring initial and ongoing quality and accuracy
of item information as received from internal customers.
Proactively solicit and verify required information for evaluation
of data accuracy.
· Develop timelines based on specific item requirements. Assign and
engage appropriate company resources. Manage task dates and
follow-up on critical time sensitive tasks within timelines from an
internal Project Management system.
· Coordinate with internal departments to set priorities, tasks,
and completion dates for item setup in SAP, while giving enough
time for the company to execute toward the customer ship date.
· Prepare and analyze data for audit reporting using SAP and
· Continuously tack and communicate project status and modify
· Understand the requirements of the internal users in order to
have the most information available within a project.
· Responsible for collecting, verifying, and analyzing item setup
data from departments.
· Flexibility in managing the constantly changing priorities and
expedited timelines in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to setup all items in SAP with the understanding of
fields and how they inter-relate and affect transactions.
· Maintain an open and enthusiastic communication style with
internal customers in order to facilitate a strong perception of
customer focus and responsiveness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
· 3+ years business experience with strong knowledge of product
· Bachelor's degree required with experience in Finance, Supply
Chain and/or manufacturing preferred.
· ERP Systems and Excel experience required, SAP knowledge a
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical, data extraction and
· High energy, motivated individual, with strong interpersonal
skills, while being assertive in a team environment
· Excellent project management skills required, prior item
management experience a plus.
· Ability to prioritize and work under time deadlines.
· Sitting, typing, talking on phone for extended periods of
This is a fast-paced work environment with consistent pressure to
complete duties as outlined above which requires ability to manage
multiple projects at a detailed level and provide support to many
internal departments in a fast-changing environment. Many duties
listed above are time-sensitive and have strict deadlines for
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Hickory , Senior Material Data Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!