Company: Modern Nissan of Hickory
Posted on: February 10, 2020
Modern Automotive is one of the region's best dealership groups,
serving the communities in North Carolina. Our team enjoys training
programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement,
which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and
professionally. We're interested in helping your career and adding
to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier
- Family Owned and Operated Company
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance--
- 401(k) Plan--
- Paid Time Off (PTO)--
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance--
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, Short/Long Term Disability, Specified
Disease, and Accident Insurance available--
- Employee Discounts--
- Educational Assistance--
- Workers Compensation Insurance--
- Holiday Pay--
- Community Involvement Grant--
- Bereavement Leave--
- Jury Duty Leave--
- Military Leave--
- Growth opportunities
- Above average industry pay--Responsibilities
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the
appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the
customer to a salesperson.
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate
department or individual or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional,
friendly, and efficient manner.
- Obtains basic demographic information about each customer,
using a ups card, a computer system, a log sheet, or other method
established by the dealership.
- Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs prospect
reports for managers weekly.
- Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Assists service customers during the morning and evening
service rush whenever possible.
- Assists with clerical duties as requested.
- Maintains a professional appearance.Qualifications
- Excellent listening/communication skills, outgoing and positive
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility and
dynamic work environment
- Professional appearance and eager to improve on all
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Modern Nissan of Hickory, Hickory , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!