Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Company: Rauch & Associates
Posted on: June 24, 2022
6/2/2022HOT JOB: QUALITY ENGINEER! This role will be located in
Newton, NC.Click the APPLY button if this is a great fit for you
and your experience!KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead problem-solving team to analyze and resolve
- Lead/participate in scrap reduction and process improvement
projects with other functions.
- Identify and eliminate non-standardized work practices and
establish alternative procedures for contingency.
- Participate in Design Reviews, PFMEA, and Control Plan
development and plan appropriate actions to reduce RPN.
- Coordinate PPAPs for the outsourcing of the operations,
supplier resourcing, internal machine moves, new machine
installation, rework processes, etc.
- Evaluate Process Change Requests and implement the changes
through PPAP/PTR per company standards and customer
- New product and process launch validation through APQP.
- Manage Product/Process Deviation requests and work with
customers for approval.
- Perform compliance and system effectiveness audits to ensure
adherence to company policies, procedures, and customer-specific
- Work with Supplier Quality group to resolve supplier-related
issues to ensure defect-free products.
- Ensure compliance with IATF Standards & other Customer Specific
- Evaluate and report the progress of the team toward established
goals and objectives.
- Provide input to department budget and work to control
- Responsible for communicating when there is an issue affecting
the Environment, Health, Safety, or Quality to his / her respective
ManagerQUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Quality Engineer with
knowledge of gear manufacturing, machining, and assembly
- Extensive knowledge of Process Capability Studies & Measurement
System Analysis (MSA).
- Good knowledge of machining and heat treatment processes.
- Extensive knowledge of AIAG Core Tools
- Desirable: Extensive knowledge of Statistical Analysis Tools.
Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Word, Excel,
and PowerPoint. Certified Quality Engineer. Knowledge of SAP, SQL &
Minitab. Certified IATF Internal Auditor.NOTE: (Sorry, no
sponsorships at this time)If interested, please send a message with
your resume to Leigh Galas-Espino at Aleah@teamrauch.com
Keywords: Rauch & Associates, Hickory , Manufacturing Quality Engineer, Engineering , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!