Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Assistant Manager Position Summary: Responsible for managing
restaurant operations in conjunction with or in the absence of the
Restaurant Manager. Also responsible for training and leading team
members in consistently delivering a "WOW" guest experience by
consistently providing quality food, excellent service, and a clean
restaurant environment for JIB guests.Key
- Constantly sets the example by maintaining visibility and
interacting with guests.
- Models a "guest comes first" attitude; has a genuine smile, and
displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and
makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
- Ensures the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all orders;
conveys a sense of urgency.
- Responds to guest concerns and complaints in a timely and
professional manner and ensures positive resolution.
- Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does
not have or display any biases.
- Displays a strong commitment to the restaurant team by helping
to create a restaurant environment that is friendly, fun, clean and
- Treats all employees with care and respect.
- Motivates and inspires employees to achieve high performance
while adhering to Company procedures.
- Provides feedback and recognition. Willingly accepts feedback
- Actively listens and communicates timely, clearly, and
accurately with management team and team members.
- Remains calm when challenged or placed under pressure.
- Values effective job performance and ensures restaurant team
receives recognition and expression of gratitude.
- Recruits, selects, trains, develops and evaluates restaurant
- Monitors staffing levels to ensure sufficient development and
- Ensures systems for training employees on workstations are
fully implemented and adhered to.
- Identifies and develops internal candidates for management and
Team Leader positions.
- Recognizes and rewards employees appropriately.
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness inside and outside by
following JIB cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Partners with Restaurant Manager in using management
information tools to analyze restaurant operational and financial
performance each Period.
- Develops and executes action plans to increase restaurant sales
- Monitors costs and ensures adherence to budgets and restaurant
- Makes decisions based on experience, policy and procedures,
alignment with Jackiana LLC, Jacksouth, LLC, Jackolina, LLC, and
Jack in the Box in good standing with the community.Qualifications:
- Internal promote preferred (already meets the requirements for
Team Member, Team Leader; i.e., demonstrates integrity and ethical
behavior, ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift,
ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs, ability to take guests'
orders, operate a cash register, and read video monitors, ability
and desire to work in a very fast-paced environment).
- High School Diploma/Equivalency.
- Minimum of 6 months JIB or like experience.
- 100% certified in all workstations.
- Excellentinterpersonal skills.
- At least 18 years old.
- Must complete any and all Assistant Manager training
- Must attain ServSafe certification or other as required.
- Ability to perform and understand basic math concepts.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week depending upon the needs
of the business.
- Must be available to work any day, and anytime, especially on
the busiest days including weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Hickory , Assistant Manager, Executive , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!