Manager - ICMU (Step Down Unit)
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Frye Regional Medical CenterJob SummaryManages the daily
operations of the assigned department or function to ensure
alignment with departmental and organizational objectives.COMPANY
DESCRIPTIONDuke LifePoint Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke
University Health System, one of the country's leading academic
health systems, and LifePoint Health, a leading healthcare company
dedicated to Making Communities Healthier. -These two forces joined
because of the shared interest in collaborating with hospitals,
healthcare providers and patients to bring high quality, innovative
healthcare services to communities. -Duke LifePoint combines Duke's
unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with
LifePoint's extensive resources and knowledge and experience
operating community hospitals and healthcare
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees
scheduling, staff development and student engagements.
- Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies
purchases, monitors usage, and oversees properly working order
equipment and/or stock supplies.
- Assesses the quality of patient care delivered and coordinates
patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other
departments. May provide patient care when necessary.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional
- Integrates evidence-based practices into operations and
- Coordinates and directs internal/external audits and reports
out to proper committees.
- Ensures department stays focused on their important role in the
continuum of care.Benefits - -Wide range of benefits options!
- Here at Frye, -you choose your own -Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household. -Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums. -You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you.Why join our team?Frye Regional Medical Center employs more
than 1500 professional and clinical staff. -Our medical center is a
355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient
and outpatient care. -Frye Regional Medical Center is dedicated to
providing patients with a full range of services to meet the
healthcare needs of our community. -We believe our employees are
our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal and we have
made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. -If you are
passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you!Job
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferredLicenses/Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- ACLS required (within 3 months of hire or transfer into the
- CIS (within 3 months of hire or transfer into the
- Current RN license to practice in NCMinimum Work Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Registered Nurse in
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience as an acute care Registered RN
required.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal
Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and
complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination
against any employee or applicant for employment because of color,
race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic
information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status
or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , Manager - ICMU (Step Down Unit), Executive , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!