Market Manager- Primary Care & Women Services
Company: LifePoint Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$10,000 Sign on Bonus Eligible _Job Summary_The Market Manager
supervises the day-to-day functions of the employed physician
practices in the Frye Market in accordance with Federal, State and
local standards/guidelines and regulations as well as DukeLifePoint
policies and procedures. Assists in performing a variety of
research, data collection, and trend analysis to provide
statistical, financial, and performance information to
administrators, department directors, and other key staff to aid in
the decision making process._COMPANY DESCRIPTION_Duke LifePoint
Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke University Health System, one
of the countrys leading academic health systems, and LifePoint
Health, a leading healthcare company dedicated to Making
Communities Healthier. These two forces joined because of the
shared interest in collaborating with hospitals, healthcare
providers and patients to bring high quality, innovative healthcare
services to communities. Duke LifePoint combines Dukes unparalleled
expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with LifePoint's
extensive resources and knowledge and experience operating
community hospitals and healthcare organizations._Essential
- Assists in hiring and training new staff.
- Provides on-going guidance and supervision for any assigned
- Monitors employees performance and conducts performance
appraisals includingwritten counseling and actions plans in
conjunction with the Human Resources Department as needed.
- Directs staffs scheduling and appropriate use of PRN
- Works with Market Director adjust staffing levels whenthe
physician is on vacation or volumes are low.
- Edits and approve payroll time records; tracks all time
- Solicits input from staff on program development and problem
- Oversees the ordering of office and medical supplies.
- Monitors appointments and patient flow as needed.
- Insures patient complaints are handled appropriately.
- Monitors daily cash flow and cash management.
- Obtains information needed for new provider state, federal, and
commercial payor applications and re-credential existing providers
with insurance carriers.
- Assist with sets up of new practices; ordering office/medical
supplies and furniture.
- Ensures practice operations are consistent with budget.
- Supervises front office collection process, collecting co-pays,
deductibles andself-pay balances.
- Works with Accounting and CBO Management to ensure Revenue
Cycle Guidelines are followed and all daily deposits and payments
balance with hospital accounting on a daily, weekly and monthly
- Works with Director, Group Practice Administrator to
successfully implement ICD-10 changes for all practices.
- Ensures all providers utilize EMR to meet Quality program
guidelines (i.e. MACRA)
- Monitors EOB denials in conjunction with billing staff and
communicates findings back to the providers and billers.
- Monitors and tracks physician paid time off and CME as it
relates to the terms of their employment agreement.
- Assists Market Director and Senior Director with the
distribution of monthly reports such as financial reports, and
other requested reports.(Weekly financial/AR Summaries,
Projections, AR Maps)
- Managing budgets of assigned practices which includes ordering
office and medical supplies, salaries, and managing overtime.
- Willing and able to travel to remote clinic sitesBenefits -
Wide range of benefits options!
- Here at Frye, you choose your own Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household. Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums. You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you.Why join our team?Frye Regional Medical Center employs more
than 1500 professional and clinical staff. Our medical center is a
355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient
and outpatient care. Frye Regional Medical Center is dedicated to
providing patients with a full range of services to meet the
healthcare needs of our community. We believe our employees are our
most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal and we have made
great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. If you are
passionate about changing lives, we are looking for
you!QualificationsMinimum EducationBachelor's degree in healthcare,
practice management, computer science, business, or related field -
Required. Education requirements may be waived in exchange with
equivalent years practice management
experience.Licenses/CertificationsRequires critical thinking
skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal
supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and
take appropriate action. Certified Professional Coder a plus (CPC)
- Preferred*Minimum Work Experience*2 years medical clinic Office
Manager experience or 4 years medical clinic Supervisor experience
required. 5 years working in a medical clinic; Family Medicine,
Pediatrics, General & Vascular Surgery, OBGYN, Cardiology and/or
Orthopaedics preferred.Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Frye Regional Physicians Title: Market Manager-
Primary Care & Women Services Location: NC-Hickory Requisition ID:
Keywords: LifePoint Health, Hickory , Market Manager- Primary Care & Women Services, Executive , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!