Territory Sales Manager (Western PA/WV)
Company: Shurtape Technologies, LLC
Posted on: January 8, 2019
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Territory Manager is responsible for sales, distribution, and promotion of specific products to accounts in an assigned territory with a basic objective to meet or exceed assigned volume and product quotas and perform duties at the lowest possible cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned)
* Participates with Regional Sales Manager in developing territorial sales and forecast data
* Communicates directly with key customers as per the daily call schedule to inform them of trends, special promotions, new products, and product improvements
* Actively works with targeted end users, Distribution, and works independently
* Reports all field activity to Regional Sales Manager and Senior VP of Sales through monthly field activity reports and special reports as required
* Reports changes in respective territory competitive promotions and activity (i.e. pricing and workforce) to the Regional Sales Manager
* Supports distribution through constructive sales meetings and calls on end user
* Maintains business-related expenses in an efficient manner as directed by the Regional Sales Manager
* Conducts business reviews with distributors and/or clients to assess trends in customer purchases to ensure sales goals are attained
* Uses the company's information technology system including, but not limited to, running SAP generated sales reports, filing electronic price deviations, and using various communications methods for timely and accurate correspondence to meet customer needs
* Participates in trade shows as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager
* Structures and maintains Shurtape's strategic partner (distribution) sales strategy; develops close working relationships with ownership, sales, and purchasing levels of chosen partners
* Is user-focused to drive and adhere to Shurtape's brand identity/strategy
* Provides prompt follow-up and execution of user lead generation program
* Performs other tasks as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above. The job requirements and physical demands listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
* Ability and willingness to travel to assigned sales territory
* Ability to drive and electronically log mileage from location to location
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
* Bachelor's Degree is required
* 3-5 years of selling background
* Industrial or packaging product background preferred
* Valid driver's license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Sitting for extended periods of time
* Talking on the telephone
* No heavy lifting
Provide a brief description of the physical requirements of the job and the work environment in which the job is performed.
* Climate controlled office environment
* Extensive travel
* Flexible; willing to work long hours
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Hickory , Territory Sales Manager (Western PA/WV), Executive , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!