Company: Visiting Angels - Catawba Valley
Posted on: January 11, 2020
At Visiting Angels - Catawba Valley, we--strive to make every
client--a client for life.
Happy caregivers--make happy clients, and we reward individuals who
are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service
and value that our community has come to expect from us through the
years.--We are looking for day,night, and weekend Caregivers to
support our team in helping-- Seniors stay in their
homes.--Benefits* Flexible Scheduling
* Paid Training * Bonus Program
* Overtime pay (time and a half) * Free Teledoc services--for
Caregivers and their families
Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly
patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents
by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing,
dressing and eating.
* Remind--clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor's
appointments, walks etc.)
* Plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy
* Complete client's shopping or accompany them to successfully do
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are--essential for daily living by
assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other
tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to
improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation every single
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive
* Available to work different shifts * Prior experience in a
healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1
year) a plus
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or
equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.Hireology .Category: Personal Care, Keywords: Caregiver
Keywords: Visiting Angels - Catawba Valley, Hickory , Caregiver, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!