Family Practice/Community Health/Loan Repay
Company: Reap Healthcare Agents
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide primary-care services in accordance with Eventus
WholeHealth site-specific protocols and consistent with the
standard of care for the specialty of family medicine, geriatric
medicine, and/or internal medicine as it pertains to long term care
- Review and sign MAR's as requested by facilities, sign all
orders specific for a supervising Physician while at the facility
and or within 24 hours if faxed or emailed to include phone orders.
Review and address labs within 24 hours of them being sent to you.
Manage all Scheduled medication prescriptions specific to your
facility's patients and specialty and as per Eventus Whole Health's
Scheduled medication Rx Policy.
- Provide facility with adequate time each visit to allow for
paperwork and admin duties.
- Work with facility to manage systems. Attend care plan meetings
and QA/PI (QualityAssurance/Performance Improvement) meetings as
requested by facility and or supervisor.
- Provide OnCall triage duties as per the OnCall triage protocol
policy. As of this date, all providers are expected to be available
to their facilities between the hours of 7 AM and 7PM by text or
phone on the scheduled days of work. Triage Policies and OnCall
duties and scheduling will be modified as needed and all providers
are expected to adhere to the newest agreed upon triage
- Submit copies of documentation and billing records to Eventus
WholeHealth according to the billing schedules.
- Establish and maintain open and positive communications with
facility staff and administration. Provide verbal and/or written
instruction or feedback regarding medications and other pertinent
caregiver information. Meet with Administrator or designated
facility care coordinator equivalent prior to the start of your
patient care visits each day and prior to leaving facility each
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to Eventus Whole Health
standards, policies and procedures. Be aware of and adhere to all
legal and regulatory agencies' rules and guidelines and
professional ethical standards. Comply with all regulatory agencies
governing health care delivery.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times including
appropriate use of Cell phone, emails text messaging, patient
charts and EMR. Agrees to abide by and be knowledgeable of HIPAA
rules and regulations and CPT coding
- Licensed MD or DO
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency
- AMDA Certified a plus but not mandatory
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Keywords: Reap Healthcare Agents, Hickory , Family Practice/Community Health/Loan Repay, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!