CNA I- Emergency Services - $1,500 Sign on bonus
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Frye Regional Medical CenterResponsibilities:Under the
supervision of an RN, performs basic patient care activities.--
- Performs basic patient care activities as delegated and
supervised by an RN, including monitoring vital signs, possibly
taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities
of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, grooming,
eating, and ambulation.
- Reports abnormal findings or changes in physical, mental, and
emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms and common areas stocked,
clean and orderly.
- All other job duties assigned.Required SkillsRequires critical
thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with
minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful
environment and take appropriate action.Job Requirements:Minimum
EducationHigh school diploma or equivalent requiredRequired Skills
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Crisis Prevention Intervention Required
- Current NC Certified Nursing Assistant certificationLifePoint
Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for
all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws
prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national
origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans--- status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , CNA I- Emergency Services - $1,500 Sign on bonus, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!