RN - Radiology Diagnostic
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Frye Regional Medical CenterPosition Summary:Provides direct
patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance
with applicable scope and standards of practice.COMPANY
DESCRIPTIONDuke LifePoint Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke
University Health System, one of the country's leading academic
health systems, and LifePoint Health, a leading healthcare company
dedicated to Making Communities Healthier. These two forces joined
because of the shared interest in collaborating with hospitals,
healthcare providers and patients to bring high quality, innovative
healthcare services to communities. Duke LifePoint combines Duke's
unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with
LifePoint's extensive resources and knowledge and experience
operating community hospitals and healthcare
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety
goals, and NQF Safe Practices
- Competent in IV starts and accessing ports.
- Ability to utilize monitoring system, ssess findings, intervene
as indicated and evaluate.
- Knowledge of moderate sedation policy and demonstrates
- Ability to assist with any related processing of documentation
within the department.
- Provide on call coverage as needed by the department (including
- Knowledge of the step-by-step progress of specific sterile
procedures for all special procedure examinations.
- Able to circulate and document procedure.
- Participate in taking an active role in planning effective,
timely, and safe discharges following diagnostic and therapeutic
cases performed on an outpatient basis.
- Maintains organized work area and participates in daily unit
duties.Benefits - Wide range of benefits options!
- Here at Frye, you choose your own Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household. Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums. You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you.Why join our team?Frye Regional Medical Center employs more
than 1500 professional and clinical staff. Our medical center is a
355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient
and outpatient care. Frye Regional Medical Center is dedicated to
providing patients with a full range of services to meet the
healthcare needs of our community. We believe our employees are our
most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal and we have made
great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. If you are
passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you!Job
requiredBachelor's Degree preferredBasic Life Support (BLS)
requiredCurrent NC RN License LifePoint Health is committed to
providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and
employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting
discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment
because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin,
disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , RN - Radiology Diagnostic, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!