LPN PRN - Neuro Progressive
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Frye Regional Medical CenterPosition Summary:As supervised and
delegated by a registered nurse, provides direct patient care to
patients in accordance with applicable scope and standards of
practice.COMPANY DESCRIPTIONDuke LifePoint Healthcare is a joint
venture of Duke University Health System, one of the country---s
leading academic health systems, and LifePoint Health, a leading
healthcare company dedicated to Making Communities
Healthier.--These two forces joined because of the shared interest
in collaborating with hospitals, healthcare providers and patients
to bring high quality, innovative healthcare services to
communities.--Duke LifePoint combines Duke---s unparalleled
expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with LifePoint's
extensive resources and knowledge and experience operating
community hospitals and healthcare
- Under the direction of an RN, contributes to the assessment of
patients by collecting data for analysis by an RN.
- Performs plan of care interventions, including specimen
collection and wound care. May administer
- medication. Documents patient care given.
- Assists RN with development of plan of care.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Monitors, documents, and communicates patient's status and
reactions to interventions with RN, physician, patient, and
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety
goals, and NQF Safe Practices.Benefits ---Wide range of benefits
- Here at Frye,--you choose your own--Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household.--Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums.--You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you.Why join our team?Frye Regional Medical Center employs more
than 1500 professional and clinical staff.--Our medical center is a
355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient
and outpatient care.--Frye Regional Medical Center is dedicated to
providing patients with a full range of services to meet the
healthcare needs of our community.--We believe our employees are
our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal and we have
made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction.--If you are
passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you!Job
Requirements:Education/Certifications/Licenses:High School Diploma
or equivalent requiredCurrent LPN license in the state of NCBasic
Life Support (BLS) requiredLifePoint Health is committed to
providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and
employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting
discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment
because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin,
disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans--- status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , LPN PRN - Neuro Progressive, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!