Company: Mission Hospital
Posted on: November 23, 2021
About the Department:
* The Oncology floor is a team oriented unit that is passionate
about the patients they serve to provide specialized care. The
oncology patient population consists of Adult Medical Hematology
and Oncology, as well as Gynecological Oncology diagnoses,
chemotherapy, continuous ECG/Pulse Oximetry.
Job Summary and Qualifications:
* Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of
professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of
* Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and
document care and teaching of patients and family.
* Implements medically prescribed interventions.
Required Experience: One-year hospital nursing experience
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in a BSN or advanced
degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of hire date into RN
* Grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission
* Exemptions or extensions may be approved by the facility CNO and
reported out to the CNO Council members.
* Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions should this
information be needed. R
* RNs with 10 years or more of experience are exempt.
* Masters in Nursing.
Certifications & Licensure:
* Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with
the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License
Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON
* BLS Healthcare Provider
* National Certification in area of specialty preferred
Keywords: Mission Hospital, Hickory , RN Oncology, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!