RN-Intake Charge $7,500 sign on Bonus
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Frye Regional Medical Center
Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process
in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
1. Attendance Policy
3. Responsible for telephone assessments with referral sources for
potential psychiatric services admissions.
4. Consults with on-call psychiatrist for appropriateness of
admissions and service availability.
5. Responsible for walk-in assessments and consultation with
on-call psychiatrist with referrals to needed services.
6. Interfaces and coordinates admission process with psychiatrists,
units, utilization management and business office.
7. Responsible for pre-certification requirements with patient's
managed care company as needed.
8. Responsible for maintenance of on-call psychiatrist rotation
9. Assist units with admissions as needed and requested by shift
10. Maintains monthly records of all South Campus Intakes with
reference to referral source
11. Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety
goals, and NQF Safe Practices
--- Current Nursing License
--- CPR certified
--- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
--- Certification in psychiatric, Mental Health Nursing
--- Prior Psychiatric experience preferred
--- Intake/Assessment experience preferred
--- Excellent communication skills required
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment
Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with
all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee
or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age,
religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , RN-Intake Charge $7,500 sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!