CMA/RMA PRN FryeCare Family Physicians
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Frye Regional Medical CenterAs a part of Duke LifePoint
Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more
resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combines - -unparalleled
expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with -
-financial resources and extensive operational experience - making
our hospital even stronger. -Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to
our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and
commitment. --- - - - - - - - - -Quality is the cornerstone of Duke
LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the
organization and our hospital strive to achieve. - --- - - - - - -
- - -Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and
resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital
delivers. - --- - - - - - - - - -And, Duke LifePoint's commitment
is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community
healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the
future. -For more information about Duke LifePoint, visit -. -Job
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy,
objectives, policies and procedures. -
- Adheres to HIPAA compliance plan and privacy standards.
- Demonstrates support for organizational compliance by being
knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the
Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules,
regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that
affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and
reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs and health plan by
taking vital signs, history, medication listing, assessing visual
acuity and determining chief complaint. -
- Assesses patients' physical and mental status.
- Completes all necessary documentation in the patient's medical
record in accordance with practice's charting policy.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical
treatments, exams and medical procedures.
- Administers prescribed oral medications and gives intramuscular
and subcutaneous and intradermal injections. -
- Performs venipunctures, CLIA-Waived and non-CLIA Waived lab
- Maintains a clean, orderly and safe environment for patients
and visitors. - -
- This includes cleaning, sterilizing, and storing instruments in
accordance with practice policies. -
- Stocks rooms in preparation for the daily work schedule. -
- Takes inventory of medical and exam room supplies.
- Complies with established personal protective equipment
requirements necessary for protection against exposure to blood and
other potentially infectious body fluids, chemical disinfectants,
radiation, and other hazardous substances.
- Arranges for specialized consultations and appointments for
testing as ordered by the physicians. -
- Notifies appropriate insurance personnel to pre-certify
surgeries or tests ordered by the physician or other health care
provider, which require pre-certification by the insurance
- Answering office phones, assisting front desk in scheduling
appointments and directing calls appropriately.
- Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral
processing and scheduling process. -
- Assist in other functions of the physician practice as
needed.Job Requirements:High school diploma/GED required -with
-completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.CMA or RMA
Certification REQUIRED.CPR certified through AHALifePoint Health is
committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all
applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws
prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national
origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , CMA/RMA PRN FryeCare Family Physicians, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!