Clinical Nurse Coordinator Overflow - Sign On Bonus
Company: Mission Hospital
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to
make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care
and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year,
nurses at Mission Hospital have the opportunity to make a real
impact. As a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator Overflow you can be a
part of change.A sign-on bonus is eligible for this
position.BenefitsWe are committed to providing benefits that matter
to nurses. At Mission Hospital, our benefits package offers
eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes
medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some
unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsIt is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare!
Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be
to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the
practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients
as a (an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator Overflow. We want your
knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications:The Clinical
Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality,
patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the
unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with
other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors,
and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.What you will
do in this role:
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate,
evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered
- Exercises judgement and provides direction regarding patient
care assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices to enhance patient
safety and quality outcomes.
- Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks,
accreditations, and designations.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and
according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of
patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with
other members of the management team Education and Experience:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 1 years applicable experience* A two-year commitment is
required for the sign-on bonus.https://missionhealth.org/">
Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, is based
in Asheville, North Carolina, and is the state's sixth largest
health system. Mission Health is consistently named one of the
nation's Top 15 Health Systems by IBM Watson Health and is the only
health system in North Carolina to achieve this recognition.
Mission Health operates six hospitals, numerous outpatient and
surgery centers, post-acute care provider CarePartners, long-term
acute care provider Asheville Specialty Hospital and the region's
only dedicated Level II trauma center. With approximately 12,000
colleagues and 2,000 volunteers, Mission Health is dedicated to
improving the health and wellness of the people of western North
Carolina. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "There is so much good
to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.HCA Healthcare Co-FounderBe a part of an
organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our
industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for
our Clinical Nurse Coordinator Overflow opening. Submit your
application today and help advance the practice of nursing.We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Mission Hospital, Hickory , Clinical Nurse Coordinator Overflow - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!