Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Frye Regional Medical CenterJob SummaryCollects and processes
blood specimens for testing in the laboratory..COMPANY
DESCRIPTIONDuke LifePoint Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke
University Health System, one of the country's leading academic
health systems, and LifePoint Health, a leading healthcare company
dedicated to Making Communities Healthier. -These two forces joined
because of the shared interest in collaborating with hospitals,
healthcare providers and patients to bring high quality, innovative
healthcare services to communities. -Duke LifePoint combines Duke's
unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with
LifePoint's extensive resources and knowledge and experience
operating community hospitals and healthcare
- Labels, processes and delivers specimens for testing.
- Collects blood specimens using age-appropriate techniques.
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies.
- Assists with coordinating and conducting blood drives,
including interviewing and screening donors.Benefits - -Wide range
of benefits options!
- Here at Frye, -you choose your own -Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household. -Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums. -You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you.Why join our team?Frye Regional Medical Center employs more
than 1500 professional and clinical staff. -Our medical center is a
355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient
and outpatient care. -Frye Regional Medical Center is dedicated to
providing patients with a full range of services to meet the
healthcare needs of our community. -We believe our employees are
our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal and we have
made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. -If you are
passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you!Job
- High School Graduate Required
- Phlebotomy Program from accredited school Preferred
- Community College Certificate for completing Phlebotomy Program
- Previous hospital experience preferredLicenses/Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Must have NC Medical License in good standingLifePoint Health
is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all
applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws
prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national
origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , Phlebotomist PRN, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!