Medical Social Worker, MSW, - Per Diem Home Health Visits
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 14, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an energetic and
experienced Medical Social Worker, MSW, for a per diem opportunity
performing home health visits for our office located in Salisbury,
NC. This position provides home visits to adult and geriatric
patients within Alexander, Catawba, Davie, Rowan, and Iredell
Prior home care experience preferred, but not required. As a
Medical Social Worker, you will be an integral member of a
multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing
and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity
to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Assist our team in understanding the social and emotional
factors related to our clients' health problems.
- Provide clinical social evaluations and plan appropriate
interventions based on evaluation findings.
- Identify appropriate community resource referrals to address
the client's and the family's practical and environmental
- Act as an advocate for both the client and the family to
navigate the patient through the community system.
- Participate in the development of the total plan of care with
the multidisciplinary team of BAYADA clinicians, as
- Develop and maintain contracts with public and private agencies
as resources for the patient.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives in community resources to promote the patient's
health, safety, well-being, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for the ideal candidate:
- A minimum of a Masters in Social Work, with at least 2 years of
- Accreditation by the Council on Social Work Education, as
demonstrated by school transcript or degree.
- Home care experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively
communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares, and a company that
believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and
direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral
bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in
providing the highest quality care while developing your career
with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.As
an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Hickory , Medical Social Worker, MSW, - Per Diem Home Health Visits, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!