RN-Neonatal Nursery PRN
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Job Summary RN - Neonatal Nursery PRN Provides direct patient
care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with
applicable scope and standards of practice. COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Duke LifePoint Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke University
Health System, one of the country's leading academic health
systems, and LifePoint Health, a leading healthcare company
dedicated to Making Communities Healthier. These two forces joined
because of the shared interest in collaborating with hospitals,
healthcare providers and patients to bring high quality, innovative
healthcare services to communities. Duke LifePoint combines Duke's
unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with
LifePoint's extensive resources and knowledge and experience
operating community hospitals and healthcare organizations.
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and ambulation.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient. Why join our team? Frye Regional Medical Center
employs more than 1500 professional and clinical staff. Our medical
center is a 355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array
of inpatient and outpatient care. Frye Regional Medical Center is
dedicated to providing patients with a full range of services to
meet the healthcare needs of our community. We believe our
employees are our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal
and we have made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. If
you are passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you!
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred Licenses/Certifications
- Current RN license to practice in NC
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- STABLE Preferred
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP)
- Fetal Monitoring Basic within 6 months, Intermediate within 1
year,then advanced every 2 years Equal opportunity and affirmative
action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for
employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , RN-Neonatal Nursery PRN, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!