Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Why join our team? Frye Regional Medical Center employs more
than 1500 professional and clinical staff. -Our medical center is a
355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient
and outpatient care. -Frye Regional Medical Center is dedicated to
providing patients with a full range of services to meet the
healthcare needs of our community. -We believe our employees are
our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal and we have
made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. -If you are
passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you! Job
Summary Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing
process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of
practice. COMPANY DESCRIPTION Duke LifePoint Healthcare is a joint
venture of Duke University Health System, one of the country's
leading academic health systems, and LifePoint Health, a leading
healthcare company dedicated to Making Communities Healthier.
-These two forces joined because of the shared interest in
collaborating with hospitals, healthcare providers and patients to
bring high quality, innovative healthcare services to communities.
-Duke LifePoint combines Duke's unparalleled expertise in clinical
excellence and quality care with LifePoint's extensive resources
and knowledge and experience operating community hospitals and
healthcare organizations. Essential Functions
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety
goals, and NQF Safe Practices.
Qualifications - External Minimum Education
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred Licenses/Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Current RN license to practice in NC
- ACLS preferred
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!