Registered Nurse - Adult Psych3
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Job Summary $20,000 Sign On Bonus Registered Nurse - Adult
Psych3 Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing
process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of
practice. COMPANY DESCRIPTION Duke LifePoint Healthcare is a joint
venture of Duke University Health System, one of the country's
leading academic health systems, and LifePoint Health, a leading
healthcare company dedicated to Making Communities Healthier. These
two forces joined because of the shared interest in collaborating
with hospitals, healthcare providers and patients to bring high
quality, innovative healthcare services to communities. Duke
LifePoint combines Duke's unparalleled expertise in clinical
excellence and quality care with LifePoint's extensive resources
and knowledge and experience operating community hospitals and
healthcare organizations. Our South Campus is an 81 bed Adult
Psychiatric Hospital Essential Functions
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient. Benefits - Wide range of benefits options!
- Here at Frye, you choose your own Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household. Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums. You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you. Why join our team? Frye Regional Medical Center employs
more than 1500 professional and clinical staff. Our medical center
is a 355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of
inpatient and outpatient care. Frye Regional Medical Center is
dedicated to providing patients with a full range of services to
meet the healthcare needs of our community. We believe our
employees are our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal
and we have made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. If
you are passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you!
Qualifications - External Minimum Education
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred Licenses/Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Current RN license to practice in NC Equal opportunity and
affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in
candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , Registered Nurse - Adult Psych3, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!