Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 18, 2023
$20,000 Sign on Bonus Eligible Job Summary RN- Dual Diagnosis
(Behavioral Health) Provides direct patient care to patients using
the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and
standards of practice. COMPANY DESCRIPTION Duke LifePoint
Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke University Health System, one
of the countrys leading academic health systems, and LifePoint
Health, a leading healthcare company dedicated to Making
Communities Healthier. These two forces joined because of the
shared interest in collaborating with hospitals, healthcare
providers and patients to bring high quality, innovative healthcare
services to communities. Duke LifePoint combines Dukes unparalleled
expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with LifePoint's
extensive resources and knowledge and experience operating
community hospitals and healthcare organizations. Essential
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient. Benefits - Wide range of benefits options!
- Here at Frye, you choose your own Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household. Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums. You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you. Why join our team? Frye Regional Medical Center employs
more than 1500 professional and clinical staff. Our medical center
is a 355-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of
inpatient and outpatient care. Frye Regional Medical Center is
dedicated to providing patients with a full range of services to
meet the healthcare needs of our community. We believe our
employees are our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal
and we have made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. If
you are passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you!
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred Licenses/Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Current RN license to practice in NC Equal opportunity and
affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in
candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , RN-Dual Diagnosis, Healthcare , Valdese, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!