Registered Nurse (RN), Neuro Progressive- Days
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 18, 2023
$20,000 Signon Bonus Eligible Why join our team? Frye Regional
Medical Center employs more than 1500 professional and clinical
staff.Our medical center is a 355-bed acute care facility which
offers a broad array of inpatient and outpatient care.Frye Regional
Medical Center is dedicated to providing patients with a full range
of services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.We
believe our employees are our most valuable assets in accomplishing
this goal and we have made great strides to ensure employee
satisfaction.If you are passionate about changing lives, we are
looking for you! Job Summary Provides direct patient care to
patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable
scope and standards of practice. COMPANY DESCRIPTION Duke LifePoint
Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke University Health System, one
of the countrys leading academic health systems, and LifePoint
Health, a leading healthcare company dedicated to Making
Communities Healthier.These two forces joined because of the shared
interest in collaborating with hospitals, healthcare providers and
patients to bring high quality, innovative healthcare services to
communities.Duke LifePoint combines Dukes unparalleled expertise in
clinical excellence and quality care with LifePoint's extensive
resources and knowledge and experience operating community
hospitals and healthcare organizations. Essential Functions
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety
goals, and NQF Safe Practices. Benefits -Wide range of benefits
- Here at Frye, you choose your own Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household.Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week.
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums.You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you Qualifications - External Minimum Education
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred Licenses/Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Current RN license to practice in NC
- ACLS preferred Equal opportunity and affirmative action
employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for
employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory , Registered Nurse (RN), Neuro Progressive- Days, Healthcare , Hudson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!