Cardiologist Needed for Small Dedicated Group
Posted on: March 8, 2019
Cardiology opening in Hickory, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
New position due to growth. We are actively seeking a full time Non-Invasive and Non-Interventional Cardiologist to join a small group of dedicated staff who practice within a busy 258 bed acute care magnet medical care facility. Some specifics include:
* Group of 5 other Cardiologists
* Mid-sized community of 42,000 with service area of 350,000
* Freedom from administrative duties while still participating in decision making
* Competitive base salary plus incentive bonuses
* Full benefits package, malpractice insurance provided, and reimbursed CME
* Generous vacation time
* Relocation allowance
* Ability to read echo, nuclear, CT and MRI in hospital Interested candidates can email a CV directly to or call/text to . Evening and weekend calls are always welcome if more convenient. Referrals are encouraged as well.
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, clinical cardiology jobs, clinical cardiologist jobs, non invasive cardiology jobs, echocardiogram jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech jobs, cardiac jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, cardiologist electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology cardiology jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Keywords: Ableman, Hickory , Cardiologist Needed for Small Dedicated Group, Healthcare , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!