Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: November 16, 2022
At we believe that people want to be part of something they can
be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an
Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a
great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service
and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME
experience.Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career! -If you are
looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate,
click to apply.Come join the Outback family as a Dishwasher, where
you will be responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the
dishes and small wares at the restaurant. Dishwashers are also
responsible for trash disposal and linen bag removal. A Dishwasher
will make sure the washed items meet the rinse and wash temperature
criteria for each state. As a Dishwasher, you'll help to provide
each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant,
that makes each Guests day better by showcasing our food on
perfectly clean plates and silverware. Have no worries, just
fun!The Dishwasher is also responsible for:
- Executing Outback's standards on food specifications
- Following all food safety standards for our guests
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environmentPerks &
Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your -BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet's prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you
do).Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
are encouraged to apply.Text "HIREME" to 30437!
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Hickory , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!