Senior Systems Administrator
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract
opportunity for a Senior Systems Administrator. This position is a
contract for 12 months with a possible extension, for one of our
key clients, a Fortune 500 American MNC.Job Title: Senior Systems
AdministratorLocation: Hickory North Carolina 28601Duration: 6+
- Performs operating system upgrades in the Microsoft Windows
environment after developing an upgrade plan and reviewing the plan
- Seeks approval for standard maintenance windows in coordination
with team and IT leadership through a formal change management
- Manages VMWare virtual server environment and spins up virtual
environments as requested.
- Coordinates with users, other IT team members, and vendors to
resolve issues and maintain/upgrade systems.
- Maintains inventory of data center physical and virtual devices
and provides documentation as requested to IT leadership.
- Monitors system performance and proposes software updates or
parameter changes to enhance system performance; develops a plan
for testing, implementing, and measuring the results of system
- Maintains required operating system security on all centralized
- Maintains regular backups for all centralized servers and tests
backup restoration for disaster recovery.
- Assists in network printer setup, configuration, and
- Documents various processing procedures for use by other IT
- Works with desktop support personnel as required solving
end-user technical problems.
- Assists with resolution of escalated tickets that could
encompass requests for password resets for students, faculty, or
staff to answering calls from faculty in classrooms who need
assistance with audio visual equipment.APPLY NOW!
Keywords: Experis, Hickory , Senior Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!