Level 1 Production and Warehouse Associate
Company: The HON Company
Posted on: April 30, 2021
industry leader in workplace furnishings and a top brand in the
HNI Corporation enterprise, is in search
of Entry Level Production and Warehouse Associates to
join our team in Hickory, NC!
Shift: Multiple 1st shift positions available
Pay: Starting between $12.00-$14.00 per hour based on prior
manufacturing experience. We pay our Members weekly!
In this position you will primarily be packing,
moving, loading/unloading our parts or products.
Some of the essential aspects of the
Work Environment/Physical Conditions:
- Read and follow schedules in order to move/pack product,
while following standard work processes and adhering to all quality
standards and safety rules.
- Maintain a work pace that supports production goals.
- Member will be expected to maintain flexibility and will
occasionally perform other roles in Level 1.
- Maintain clean work area and follow 6S guidelines.
- Operating hand tools and/or operating automatic equipment
- Member may be required to train others in Level 1 roles per the
Member Training Program
- Participate in activities as appropriate to ensure the success
of the organization.
- Dust, fumes and noise are commonplace
- Seasonal fluctuations in temperatures and humidity are
- Stand and/or work for up to 10-hours per day
- Lift and carry up to 40lbs on a continuous basis
What it takes:
- Ability to learn how to utilize hand tools
- Ability to read, understand, and execute to standard work
- Ability to take direction from others
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently as
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability, while maintaining a
positive attitude and approach
- Ability to perform high volume repetitive type work
Education and/or Required Training:
- No prior manufacturing experience is required.
- Consistent work history and dependability.
- No prior education or training is required.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR HBF
- Healthcare: Benefits that start Day 1! In addition to full
medical, dental and vision insurance. All our plans offer free
- Paid Holidays: We offer 11 paid holidays per year and you are
eligible starting Day 1!
- Paid Time Off: Begin to accrue vacation time in your first
month. We also reward you with additional time off for perfect
- We offer great rewards for members after 12 months of service
including a great 401K company contribution, profit sharing
bonuses, educational reimbursement program, and the ability to buy
our products at a discounted Member's only price.
At HBF, you'll find any number of opportunities to grow your skills
and enjoy a long-term, lasting career.We offer many ways for our
Members to grow their skills, their contribution, and their earning
potential. And you don't even have to start with a specific career
path in mind!
If you're willing to learn, we're ready to train you in ways that
will grow your skills and provide opportunities to advance. All we
ask is that you be flexible, hard-working, and ready to try new
To apply for a full-time position, please complete an application
online or stop by our office to fill out a paper application.
We are accepting walk-in applications! Please contact Nicel
our HR Coordinator at 828-302-5672 if you have any
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer
of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two
segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a
leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings,
going to market under multiple unique brands. The
residential building products segment is the nation’s
leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include
a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been
ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the
“Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”,
by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired
Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief
Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies
for leadership development.
a leader in beautifully designed, exquisitely crafted and
exceptionally constructed products. These products represent the
finest in contemporary design, reflecting the essence of current
culture while evoking a timeless, transcendent appeal. To realize
this vision, HBF works with luminaries in the visual arts....those
whose expansive talents are woven into a tapestry of uncommon
design. These rare and gifted individuals delight in collaboration
with HBF, as our singular capabilities bring their creations to
life. And so entwined, our products
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best
visual overview of our organization.
Keywords: The HON Company, Hickory , Level 1 Production and Warehouse Associate, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!