Company: Arch Staffing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Arch Staffing and Consulting, we are committed to
find you work that matches your job interests, skills, and
experience. Currently, our client is looking for Machine Operators,
please see below for learn more about the
Machine Operator -
1st shift: 7: 00am-4: 00pm
2nd shift: 4: 00pm-12: 00am
3rd shift: 12: 00am - 7: 00am
Most positions require Heavy Lifting
Location: Hickory Area
Bagger: SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Proficient in Mathematics: to include calculations of addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division using both fractions and
- Conversion: Able to convert to the metric system
- Manual Dexterity: Ability to perform lifting, bending, and
stretching movements while standing for 10 hrs shift.
- Reading proficiency.
- JOB SUMMARY:
- Machine Setup:
- Read workorder for material, labels, and packaging
- Attach material to hoist and lift onto the bagging hopper.
- Open side door to untie bottom of supersack and let hopper fill
- Turn machine, auger, bagger, air hydraulics, and bag lift
- Chose correct setting that matches workorder, place valve bag
- Push start to fill bag, may need manipulation
- Use foot petal to move the claw to dump onto conveyor.
- Production Activities:
- Stop machinery.
- Use bag lift assist to palletize valve bags
- Label each valve bag.
- Signal material handler to move pallets
Manufacturing setting, approximately 8’ X 8’ work area – clean,
well-lit area, heavy machine noise.
Hydraulic lifts, air pump, box cutter, and supported razor
Hard hat, goggles, steel toed shoes, ear protection, cut resistant
gloves, respirator for some materials.
MATERIALS & PRODUCT:
Super Absorbency Polymer, Pallets, Supersacks, Valve Bags
Med Pack Job Description:
This job is exactly the same as Bagger except they pack in smaller
bags. No Heavy Lifting required.
Keywords: Arch Staffing, Hickory , Machine Operator, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!