Tuber- 3rd shift
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Nesco Resource is seeking a tuber in Hickory, NC.
3rd Shift: 11pm - 7am M-F
Candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the tubing
area. When not tubing, the position assists all other functions on
the range, as needed.
- Be at your work station before start of shift.
- Check with Range Leader for process that will be running
- Get all materials needed such as tubes, tape, shrink wrap,
- Set up tubing station according to what process you are
- Monitor lines and bow at exit end of range and make
- Measure coating width on fabric on every roll.
- Place equipment in storage areas for next run.
- Monitor fabric for proper orientation through the machine.
- Monitor the system for proper application of backing.
- Monitor the system for fabric imperfections.
- Assist in other operations, as instructed.
- Perform any other duties asked of you by your supervisor.
- Detail and Quality oriented
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Ability to operate a sewing machine
- Ability to use a computer
- Be able to use proper PPE: scissors, tape measure, ink pens,
paint markers, sharpies, hole punch, stapler.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Hickory , Tuber- 3rd shift, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!