Company: Arch Staffing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BAGGING MACHINE OPERATOR
It is the responsibility of the Machine Operator to provide
defect-free goods and services to their customers (both internal
and external), on time.
1) Machine Setup:
- Read work order for material, labels, and packaging
- Attach material to hoist and lift onto the bagging hopper.
- Open side door to untie bottom of supersack and let hopper fill
- Turn machine, auger, bagger, air hydraulics, and bag lift
- Chose correct setting that matches work order, place valve bag
- Push start to fill bag, may need manipulation
- Use foot petal to move the claw to dump onto conveyor.
2) Production Activities:
- Stop machinery.
- Use bag lift assist to palletize valve bags
- Label each valve bag.
- Signal material handler to move pallets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Proficient in Mathematics: to include calculations of addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division using both fractions and
- Conversion: Able to convert to the metric system
- Manual Dexterity: Ability to perform lifting, bending, and
stretching movements while standing for 10 hrs shift.
- Reading proficiency.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.50 per hour
Keywords: Arch Staffing, Hickory , Operator, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!