CC216--CCC/HK/Ward Rotary DC 23 Operator
Company: Carolina Container, LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for all set up
and operation of machines in designated department. Operators may
work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and operation of various machines.
- Run material through machine according to company
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable
conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly
condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Ensure correct materials are used to meet customer
- Ensure all inventory entries are complete and accurate.
- Inspect and maintain quality of product.
- Responsible for meeting all quality and efficiency
- Meet all company safety policies and report any concerns
related to required maintenance of machines.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Special projects as business dictate.
- Duties may be expanded upon and additional duties may be
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be 18 years of age
- Machine Operator experience preferred; strong knowledge of
machines in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to follow detailed instructions including reading a
tape measure, blueprints, production schematics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Team-oriented and self-directed.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to handle or
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment can be at times
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or
airborne particles; vibrations
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Carolina Container, LLC, Hickory , CC216--CCC/HK/Ward Rotary DC 23 Operator, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!