Company: Hooker Furniture Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Would you like to earn a steady paycheck while working with one
of the largest and most respected furniture companies In the United
Bradington-Young has been crafting high quality leather seating
for over 30 years.
- We have a family-focused culture
- We are committed to giving back to our community.
- We believe in our product and craft each piece of furniture
with the utmost pride and care.
We are looking for a dependable individual with a great
attention to detail to join our 2nd shift router team. This
Work in a small team (3 total) to operate our routing
Have a great attention to detail
Be able to stand on feet for entire shift
Have a good mind for numbers and metrics and using them with
Candidates that will be a great fit will:
- Have previous machine operating experience in a woodworking
- Be okay with standing 8-9 hours a day and working
- Have the ability to use hand tools and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have strong attention to detail and desire to not just produce
quantity, but high quality work
Why should you apply?
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts on beautiful furniture
- Referral Bonuses
- The opportunity to "earn while you learn" We do not offer jobs,
We offer careers and the chance to learn a trade while advancing
Shift: Monday to Thursday 4:30 pm- 3:30 am
Pay: 15.00-16.00 per hour
Keywords: Hooker Furniture Corporation, Hickory , Router Operator, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!