HBF, an industry leader in
workplace furnishings and a top brand in
Corporation enterprise, is in search of
Inspector to join our team in Hickory,
Primary Purpose: Performs
inspection of products for quality, defects, appearance, finishes
and operation from specification or by visual comparison
Some of the essential aspects of the position
- Will perform inspection of products for quality, defects,
appearance, finishes and operation from specification or by visual
- Will use specifications to disposition product.
- Read tickets to ensure product matches what information has
been ordered by the customer.
- Ability for “light” touch-up.
- Complete reject tag for all non-compliance units.
- Input defect data into defect database.
- Provide manager and supervisors feedback on the status of
- Must be detail oriented.
- Touch up experience.
- Must have knowledge of fit and function of product.
- Ability to consistently meet high quality/quantity performance
What it takes:
- Quality specification background.
- Knowledge of computer-based ticket system.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, stoop and bend for extended periods of
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer
of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two
segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a
leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings,
going to market under multiple unique brands. The
residential building products segment is the nation’s
leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include
a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been
ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the
“Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”,
by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired
Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief
Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies
for leadership development.
HBF is a leader in beautifully designed,
exquisitely crafted and exceptionally constructed products. These
products represent the finest in contemporary design, reflecting
the essence of current culture while evoking a timeless,
transcendent appeal. To realize this vision, HBF works with
luminaries in the visual arts....those whose expansive talents are
woven into a tapestry of uncommon design. These rare and gifted
individuals delight in collaboration with HBF, as our singular
capabilities bring their creations to life. And so entwined, our
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best visual
overview of our organization.