Position at HBF, 900 12th ST DR NW , Hickory, NC
Walk-ins welcome on site at Employment Center or
apply online with work history at HNICareers.com!
Shifts & Schedules
Monday - Thursday (4:30 PM - 9:00 PM)
Pay: $14+ per hour, increases based on prior
manufacturing experience. We pay our Members
- Experienced Cutter
- Experienced Sewers
- Experienced Upholsters
- Read and follow schedules in order to assemble product, while
following standard work processes and adhering to all quality
standards and safety rules.
- Maintain a work pace that supports production goals.
- Member will be expected to maintain flexibility and will
occasionally perform other roles in Level 1.
- Maintain clean work area and follow 6S guidelines.
- Operating hand tools and/or operating automatic equipment
- Member may be required to train others in Level 1 roles per the
Member Training Program
- Participate in activities as appropriate to ensure the success
of the organization.
What it takes:
- Ability to learn how to utilize hand tools
- Ability to read, understand, and execute to standard work
- Ability to take direction from others
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently as
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability, while maintaining a
positive attitude and approach
- Ability to perform high volume repetitive type work
- Stand and/or work for up to 10 hours per day
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer
of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two
segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a
leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings,
going to market under multiple unique brands. The
residential building products segment is the nation’s
leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include
a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been
ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the
“Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”,
by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired
Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief
Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies
for leadership development.
Allsteel, headquartered in Muscatine,
Iowa and recently named as an “Iowa Top Workplace”, is a leading
brand of HNI Corporation. At Allsteel, we believe that our
office furniture products should address and solve workplace
problems. Our furniture is made to improve productivity, make
offices more efficient, increase comfort and make day-to-day tasks
that much easier. We've worked collaboratively with some of
America's leading designers, including Mitch Bakker, Bruce Fifield,
Marcus Koepke, and BMW Group DesignworksUSA. Our product work
often wins awards from the Industrial Designers Society of America,
the International Interior Design Association, the American
Institute of Architects, and Best of NeoCon, and is frequently
recognized by design and architectural magazines.
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best
visual overview of our organization.