Bagging Machine Operator
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Nesco Resource is now hiring for Machine (Bagger) Operators for
ALL SHIFTS at a facility in Hickory, NC. Awesome perks to include
paid benefits once hired on! Apply now! Job Summary:
- Machine Setup:
- Read work order for material, labels, and packaging
- Attach material to hoist and lift onto the bagging hopper.
- Open side door to untie bottom of supersack and let hopper fill
- Turn machine, auger, bagger, air hydraulics, and bag lift
- Chose correct setting that matches workorder, place valve bag
- Push start to fill bag, may need manipulation
- Use foot petal to move the claw to dump onto conveyor.
- Production Activities:
- Stop machinery.
- Use bag lift assist to palletize valve bags
- Label each valve bag.
- Signal material handler to move pallets Requirements:
- Must know how to interpret work orders and processes.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds or more.
- Have the ability to operate machines.
- Must be able to bend, stand, kneel, or stoop for the duration
of the shift. Pay: Starting at $15 per hour. PAID breaks! Nesco
offers a range of benefits including 401K, healthcare, dental, and
vision while you are working towards your permanent employment.
Shift: 1 st Shift - Monday through Friday, 7am-3pm. 2--nd--Shift -
Monday through Friday, 3pm-11pm. 3--rd--Shift - Monday through
Friday,--11pm-7am. Next Steps: Apply in person any time
Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm at Nesco Resource 1834 Startown Rd,
Hickory, NC, 28602 Or Apply Online #21-68746 Nesco Resource is an
equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Hickory , Bagging Machine Operator, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!