Senior Systems Engineer - Remote (Home-Based)
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Senior Systems Engineer - Remote (Home-Based)Toshiba America
Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a
Senior Systems Engineer working Remotely (Home-Based), preferably
in North or South Carolina or Eastern Region. Toshiba is an
industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security,
and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
efficiently. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for
our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure
documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a
growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to
contribute their professional best.Summary: Perform implementation
and integration of Document Output Management & Document Capture &
Workflow solutions in small and medium business (SMB) end-user
accounts. Provide post-implementation field technical support &
- Implement & integrate Document Output Management & Document
Capture & Workflow Solutions at SMB customers. Coordinate with
clients/customers to ensure comprehensive and seamless
implementation of complex solutions.
- Develop and deliver training as appropriate.
- Provide field technical support on Document Output Management &
Document Capture & Workflow Solutions at SMB customers.
- Review & validate deliverables to include but not limited to
Solutions Configurations, Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and
Statements of Work (SOW). Create RACI charts and Project Plans as
needed. Maintain, track and update assigned project plan
- Manage assigned M&S renewals and SaaS subscriptions as
required to meet sales objectives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing post sales
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of Information & Document
Lifecycle process, products & services, information technology,
Infrastructure & IT Security, systems integration and technical
- Prior experience with process improvement and project
management methodologies and tools a plus.
- Must have the ability to translate customer needs into viable
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or in teams while
demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Driver's License.Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc.
offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer daysToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor.We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Hickory , Senior Systems Engineer - Remote (Home-Based), Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!