Lift Truck Operator 4am-2pm Perishable/Freezer Wed-Sat
Company: Merchants Distributors, LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2022
- Perform Put-away and replenishment functions making product
available for shipment.Perishable/FreezerScheduleWed-Sat
- Inspect Equipment daily to ensure it is proper working
condition and update equipment inspection.
- Must be able to pass lift operators qualification course.
- Obtain paperwork and documents necessary to perform needed job
functions as needed.
- Must work in a safe manner so as not to damage any product. If
damage should occur, lift operator should clean up damage or call
for a clean-up person immediately and report it to a
- Must work in a safe manner adhering to all company safety
- Using lift, take product received to/from storage area and
place into slot, overhead storage, or surplus storage as required.
Rotate product and hand stack cases as necessary to ensure proper
- Complete necessary paperwork and turn in on a timely basis, as
- Must maintain a minimum production rate of 95%.
- May be required to do other tasks, as necessary.
- Must be able to reach, lift, and stack cases ranging in weight
from 1 to 100 pounds.
- Responsible for following all training documents and procedures
as it relates to Food Safety and Food Defense.Qualifications
- Must be able to pass Lift Operators qualification course.
- Must be able to read, write, and possess basic math skills
(I.E., addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Must be able to reason and have basic decision-making
- Must be able to understand and operate RF
Keywords: Merchants Distributors, LLC, Hickory , Lift Truck Operator 4am-2pm Perishable/Freezer Wed-Sat, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!