Fire Sprinkler Designer Lead
Company: Century Fire Protection
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Century Fire Protection is one of the largest and most
successful full-service fire protection companies based in the
Southeast and we are still growing! There are a wide range of
positions and countless opportunities for career growth. Each
employee is empowered to do their job and serve our clients. There
is no better place to work in the industry!
SummaryResponsible for fire alarm installations, retrofits, and
tenant build-outs, testing, servicing, inspection and repair;
performing on-site emergency troubleshooting programming,
identifying code and non-conformance issues, and preparing accurate
and timely service tickets and reports.
- Position based in Hickory, North Carolina
- Relocation assistance provided
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Program and commission newly installed fire alarm systems.
- Layout, assemble and install, low voltage equipment for fire
alarm systems, ensuring work complies with relevant codes and
- Test all features and equipment to ensure optimum
- Perform inspections and diagnose any problems.
- Read, understand, and follow product manuals and educate
customers on care and maintenance of systems.
- Write and submit customer status and completion reports.
- Oversee and direct helpers and/or installers.
Education and/or ExperienceAssociate or technical degree and 5+
years of experience or equivalent education and experience;
including electrical construction including wiring and conduit
installation; knowledge of NEC (National Electric Code) and NFPA
72; experience with Notifier and NICET I or II preferred.
Computer SkillsBasic computer skills; experience working with
laptop and/or iPad.
Keywords: Century Fire Protection, Hickory , Fire Sprinkler Designer Lead, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!