Experienced Finisher & Spray Operator, up to $25.00 per hour + Benefits Day 1!
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 27, 2023
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging.What we need:
- We are adding a Finisher/ Sprayer to our HBF team in Hickory,
- Up to $25.00 per hour based on prior finishing experience and a
skillset evaluation during the interview process.
- Less than 3yrs relatable experience? We would still like to
talk to you! We also hire for Entry-Level roles from $15.00-18.00
per hour.What you'll do:
- Prepare product, operate all spray applications, repair, and
- Manually sands all exposed areas on furniture piece (hand
- Applies filler by brush, spraying or wiping then wipes with
rags to insure uniform color (applies filler).
- Uses spray gun to spray lacquer, paint, washcoat, stain and/or
shade onto unfinished furniture pieces (spray operator) meeting
- Color Match - Records color formula and issues formula and
mixing procedure to appropriate members.
- Prepares color sequence chart to guide in applying match panel
materials to desired product.
- Compares printed sample with customer's sample to verify color
shade and position of design.
- Files folder containing color sample and formula for each
design, and updates all match panel formulas making all changes to
the formulas as required.
- Inspects product at stain booth and shade booth to ensure the
product is the desired color
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area. Cleans spraying
equipment as required.
- Wears required PPE; works safely at all times and reports
unsafe conditions to Supervisor.What you have:
- Must have at least 7-years of relevant furniture finishing
experience to be considered qualified
- Flexibility - be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility
- Safety - comply with safety, quality, and production
requirements and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the
job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment - Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expectedWho would this be a good fit
- Family and friends of HBF Members we have a very rewarding
Member Referral Program of $500 for each qualifying referral that
- Former HBF Members looking to return to a similar or prior
- Those with 7+yrs of experience in wood finishing
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is NOT required HNI Corporation
(NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building
products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings
segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial
furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The
residential building products segment is the nation's leading
manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.As one of the larger
employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019,
and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named
in 2020, 2021, and in 2022 as one of America's Most Responsible
Companies by Newsweek. How we act today protects how we live
tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here: Diversity, equity, and
inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. We value each other's differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here: We offer Benefits on
Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about
all the benefits HNI has to offer visit . We also invite you to
visit us at to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Hickory , Experienced Finisher & Spray Operator, up to $25.00 per hour + Benefits Day 1!, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...