Custom Vascular Sewer
Company: Essity Professional Hygiene
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Summary/ Objective of the position:
* To seam and fabricate custom vascular products and perform
* Seam and/or fabricate a variety of products using one or more
types of sewing machines.
* Inspect product for defects and handle appropriately, as
* Ships product per customer order, as required
* Perform cutting duties as required.
* Maintain appropriate records.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school education or equivalent.
* One year previous seaming experience.
* Must demonstrate high degree of seaming skills with the ability
to learn many different machines and processes, producing high
* Must be able to inspect garments for defects compared to
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Search Firm Representatives,Please Read Carefully: Essity does not
accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment
opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes
submitted by search firms to Essity via e-mail, the Internet, or in
any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in
place for the subject position will be deemed the sole property of
Essity. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by
Essityas a result of the referral or through other means.
Essity At A Glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to
improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials
for everyday life. The name Essity stems from the words essentials
and necessities. Our sustainable business model creates value for
people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150
countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other
strong brands, such as Jobst, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus,
Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000
employees and net sales in 2017 amounted to approximately SEK 109bn
(EUR 11.3bn). The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and
the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information at
Keywords: Essity Professional Hygiene, Hickory , Custom Vascular Sewer, Other , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!