Replacement Sales Rep
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionIt takes a team. We're passionate about what we
do, and we're looking for people who share our passion - Join the
Pella NC Family!Pella Windows and Doors of North Carolina and
Southwest Virginia is currently looking for a Replacement Sales
Representative in the Hickory area who works directly with
homeowners promoting and selling the Pella Product line to satisfy
their replacement window & door needs. This individual will work in
customer's homes to measure and perform product presentations,
prepare quotes, and explain pricing. This individual will be
expected to generate their own leads through prospecting efforts,
and in addition will be given company driven leads through
in-market advertising. We're in this together. Pella values and
rewards accomplishments through competitive pay, bonuses and
benefits. Why work for Pella Windows and Doors of North Carolina
and Southwest Virginia?
- Culture- We are a team oriented company. We believe in our
employees and strive in improving the lives of those we touch.
- Benefits- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Growth- We believe in our employees and encourage them to grow
both personally and professionally. As a company we invest in our
- Work- Life Balance- We take pride in our employees having a
well work- life balance.
- Our People- Here you will work side by side with very
knowledgeable people in the industry and build relationships that
- Base Pay / Commission Pay
- 401k/ 401K Matching- 50% up to 6% after 1 year
- Profit Sharing
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) after 30 days of
- Life Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance ProgramESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Follow the Pella Replacement Sales Process.
- Develop personalized goals monthly and annually that support
the company's goals set by management.
- Increase sales volume, profit margin and market share for Pella
products in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Selling hours will include mornings, evenings, and
- Maintain a high closing percentage
- Actively seek out referral business from existing and previous
- Work other methods of lead generation (I.E. door hangers, home
shows, cold calls, networking, etc.)
- Accurately price jobs to maintain profitability.
- Provide and communicate clearly all necessary information with
the order for accurate ordering of product, directions for
delivery, special instructions, customer request, method of
- Know the Pella product line thoroughly and to be a student of
the Pella line as well as the competition.
- Actively seek out new installation crews for our installed
- Provide after sale service to our customers to maintain
- Occasionally help cover the Showroom during vacations or other
- Other duties as assigned by management. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred.
- 1+ years outside sales experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality with excellent
communication and interpersonal skills. EEO StatementPella Windows
and Doors of North Carolina and Southwest Virginia is an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Pella is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all
qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political
belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Pella, Hickory , Replacement Sales Rep, Sales , Hickory, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!